I WANT TO RIDE ON A WHITE HORSE! - THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Monday, July 23, 2012

I WANT TO RIDE ON A WHITE HORSE!


I want to ride on a white horse! This mix isn't even totally disco or motown or fucking soul but if i added some diane ross and donna summer i figured I could put some pix of biana and mick jagger, non?  and if i made a completely disco diva mix I might have to shoot myself.









and heres one down ass bitch. so good from like 7 years ago. LOVE.

Goldfrapp - ride a white horse by chicethautaine

so todays mx is divas and motown and disco and soul and getting FUNKAY and everything good. hope you get happy when you listen. and salute a time that was too hot for its own good.



Use Me Up. from espencergreen on 8tracks.



xoxoxox. love birds. 
[Valid RSS] Tweets by @ElizabethASpenc