OKAY...I am back again. - THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Saturday, September 22, 2012

OKAY...I am back again.

Okay this blog is getting harder to write bc I feel like i'm running out of music. This is what I've been listening to lately. I dont have a ton to say. but  wll say I am in love w/ the naked and the famous song "girls like you." I totally launched myself into deep thought when I heard it and pondered what I would do if I lost all my beauty. deep. and possibly vain. New Swedish House Mafia is fucking awesome too!!

SO ANYWAY, I will say that no one has done the lunchtime poll this time which has made me cry myself to sleep for multiple nights. I'm going to come up w/ a new poll question and if you don't answer things my intense melancoly might advance into a deep depression out of which i shall never return. and its all your fault.. too far?? xoxoxo





bc i have nothing to say heres a vid from my fave movie w. music i think is amazing and my aunt plays me on the piano. : le sigh. kinda depressing a bit..





but heres a pic of our heroine to cheer everyone up and some quotes abt why we all love her:: 

"


  • "It sounds really corny but I think that if you're beautiful inside it shows on the outside, for sure."
  • "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."
  • "People don't hear me talk. They don't expect me to."
  • “Never complain. Never explain.”
  • “What people say isn't going to stop me. I have to do things for myself.” 
  • "I've found out so much about myself recently. It's all been a learning experience
  • "Jam! I love my jam. I've just had a batch of it cthrough, I've been making it."







and if you want to laugh: watch this drunk bitch try to cook. heheheh.


[Valid RSS] Tweets by @ElizabethASpenc