If I had one wish it'd be to have more wishes, duh. - THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Friday, November 23, 2012

If I had one wish it'd be to have more wishes, duh.

Okay, so i'm dealing w/ my shit hole break up. It isn't all that bad. Sorry to word vomit every detail of my sitch in my last post. But for any of you who have had your hearts broken before... fuck that shit. I'm gonna wear this shit like a badge of honor. FUCKK him.

Anyway, lets move on to something happier like how hot Kid Cudi is. How much do I love this man? Let me count the ways..........
1) he is hot as hell

2) he is from Cleveland which is where my best friend lives and the hometown of my daddys fave baseball team

3) his lyrics are fucking sick

4) he is so hot

5) his music makes me want to get out my vibrator

6) He got kicked off the Monster Ball tour for punching a fan in the crowd. hahahahaha


okay, I thought I was gonna have more reasons. I mean at first when I heard stuff like day n night and erase me i was like. yay good music. then i saw his beautiful face and it was love at first sight. hahahah I bet if i ever met him I'd faint. it would be super awesome.

dude actually admitted this in an interview:
“I started doing cocaine to get through interviews, ’cause people wanted to know a lot about my personal life and I wasn’t prepared for a 60 Minutes interview every time. Doing bumps I was able to get through the day, but then I would smoke weed to calm me down… I was definitely high-fiving death a couple of times.”
hahahahaah wtf? I love this man. Unfortch he has a child like every other black man I ever want to date.. or not date. god, CONDOMS PEOPLE. whatever. i can live w him and his little girl.

ANYWAY. I think thats all. Some of you might love him bc hes a huge pot head. which is lame. but fine. I GUESS.  I didn't get any of his new stuff w dot da genius in todays mix but heres a you tube vid of my fave song from the album.




So yesterday was the day youre supposed to shove turkey down your throat until you feel like an indescribable fat ass, then sleep it all off while watching football.. None of that happened to me. I went to this crazy ass Trinidadian party w/ a friends roommate and it was a total culture shock. Let's just say that I was the whitest of the white ppl there (of which there where two).

Every one was super nice tho. Now i guess i know how my ex bf who was black felt when he came to my parties... kinda. Anyway, shit was a little crazy and there was no stuffing or cranberry sauce or mashed potatoes.. and i dont even know if there was a turkey. but like, i learned something abt a new culture so thats good.

I don't know what todays mix is. classic hip hop. shit i know and love from a while ago to get this shithole break up off my mind.  enjoy mes cheries.

xoxo
e.




[Valid RSS] Tweets by @ElizabethASpenc