another horrible thing now exists in the world. :( - THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Thursday, November 29, 2012

another horrible thing now exists in the world. :(

I"m going to have to start you out with something horrible today and i'm honestly sorry.



WHY BRITNEY??? I understand that stupid reality show you had to be in because you mght have needed some extra money or whatever. but working with will.i.am??? I didn't know it had gotten this bad. I could only listen to like 30 seconds of this painful mess before i literally thought i was going to go deaf. The million commercials before this vid are better for your ears than this song which is questionably not worth watching.. so you might want to keep the mute button on.. or volume very lowww.  I just thought you should know this exists.. today seems like its starting out on a bad foot. when will will.i.am just give up? NO ONE LIKES YOU!

well its getting close to that time of year again where I play nothing but "santa baby" and "all i want for christmas is you" so beware. but for now, this is what you get:






enjoy. xoxo e. 

oh, and fill out the lunchtime poll if you'd be so kind. 


[Valid RSS] Tweets by @ElizabethASpenc