THIS PARTY IS OVER ONE LAST TIME - THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Monday, February 11, 2013

THIS PARTY IS OVER ONE LAST TIME

"YOU KNOW I SAID IT'S TRUE. I CAN FEEL THE LOVE. CAN YOU FEEL IT TOO????"




I'm kinda over this blog. So this is goodbye for now.

don't be too sad. I know you're crying, I'm sad too but we'll be back together some day. Plus I left you w/ one of the best Electro Dance Music songs OF ALL TIME!!!!!

This blog was fun for me to write. i hope you had fun reading my ass backwards inner dialogue while listening to my music. :) xoxoxxo


THANK YOU TO:

  • all my friends who gave me love and support and told me I was actually kinda funny not just a rambling, over opinionated bitch who should give it a rest.
  • ms. Erica Young for telling me to even start writing this mess just to fucking get out of my comfort zone and do something new (even if I thought it was super lame)
  • "blogger" for helping me practice my writing skills. I alwyas wanted to be a writer. and now i got to be totally uncensored and mix it w/ music too!!! and feel like SOME ONE actually cared. 
  • all the beautiful models and socialites and style icons and rich brats and hot messes and pop culture icons and amazing artists and general culture history figures that inspire me everyday




    I WILL leave you with some words of wisdom though: 



    “It's like, you can't trust anybody, and if somebody you know doesn't fuck you over it's just because the price of selling you down the river 
    was never high enough.

    - Jay McInerney (The Story of my 
    Life)


    "Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher. Let him know what he's missing."
    - Megan Fox






    "You have to put up with the risk of being misunderstood if you are going to try to communicate. You have to put up with people projecting their own ideas, attitudes, misunderstanding you. But it's worth being a public fool if that's all you can be in order to communicate yourself."

    - Edie Sedgwick







    "There is nothing new except what has been forgotten."
    - Marie Antoinette


    "Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything. "
    - Paris Hilton



    "The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman."

    -Chanakya






    and NEVER forget: "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"



    xoxoxoxo.
    p.s. everyone who read this post sucks ass at leaving comments. sorry. it's true.
    pps. yes, i'm THAT into KATE MOSS.
    [Valid RSS] Tweets by @ElizabethASpenc