A WELCOME HOME PARTY: with a point + free meditation challenge - THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A WELCOME HOME PARTY: with a point + free meditation challenge


yea, Kanye and JayZ are as hot as their new single. YUM.

I can even like look past the fact that JayZ is fuggers AND has borne an offspring w/ Beyonce and Kanye knocked up his female counterpart of fame whore minus the talent.. but yea.. Thought I'd start out w. CLIQUE. YUM. But anyway, I thought I'd welcome you back knowing that you're special. obvi. If i am you are.. well, questionable.. but chances are in your favor. I mean the fact that you read this at all.. well, speaks very highly of you. HAHAHAHAH



OKAY,


 SO LIKE THINGS ARE GOING SO MUCH BETTER FOR ME. and a few of my friends (yea, Carol this is a shout out to you) wanted me to keep posting..

so anyway, in celebration of my increased dose of lexapro hightened mood, I thought I would share the joy here are two little birdies who want you to be happy too and have the best engagement ring in the world that will guarantee you'll never need botox again and all your frown lines will magically disappear because you will never be able to stop smiling. It will happen if you conciously think it and then "put it out there.. "

i heard that somewhere.. NOT FROM THAT DAMN SECRET BOOK.. but yea I know its in there too. ps. what do you have to do to "put it out there?"


Things I did while I was away:

1. Lost 15+ lbs

2. Bought winter must need pieces

2.5. Bought my must need winter pieces in my new sizes

3. Got over (ish) my breakup

4.  Got my life together

5. watched a shit load of TV

6. Played w/ my dog.

7. uhhhh listened to music that would put me to shame

8. Frequented my first gay clubs

9. Quit smoking. (work in progress)

10. snowboarded a shitload

11. slept............. a lot

12. uhhhhhh... Yea

FUCK OFF! thats a lot of shit.


So like, 

unless you're retarded and know nothing about health.. Meditation is super important. My uncle says it delivers you down the road to Zen. So I get these rad class options bc I did one w. my friend and Since I said this post would have a point I thought I'd pass on the love. 

Oprah has palled up w/ the guy who does this online course and of course, that completely legitimizes the whole dilly for me since there is no doubt in my mind that Oprah will save us all. The info is below.. it starts today and you listen to a little bit of t each day for 21 days.. so sign up NOW. 

Do hatha Yoga each day too. You'll be some sort of reformed guru in 3 weeks. unless you're a pUSSY. PUUUUUSSY!!!!!!!!!! 

note to girls: guys HATE being called pussies. its the best word in our arsenal.. er, one of them. They will literal do almost anything to not be called a pussy. Its fucking hilarious. 

Oprah and Deepak 21-Day Meditation Challenge - Perfect Health
Quick Links

Register and participate for free

Click here to like us on Facebook!

Invite your friends to join you
Join us on Facebook Share the Challenge on Twitter
Dear Elizabeth,
Are you ready to tap into the wisdom of your body and experience authentic perfect health?
Oprah's Lifeclass® and the Chopra Center present the best meditation challenge yet—Perfect Health.
Meditate and journal with us each day on this journey toward the triad of whole wellness—body, mind, and spirit. Deepak and Oprah will be your personal guides, every day, as you embrace the vision of your best self, expand your understanding of your miraculous body, and achieve greater balance and wellbeing.
Discover the individual perfection of your intuitive body and its dynamic healing system. Learn to restore balance, live agelessly, practice conscious breathing, and harness the inherent drive which leads the body and mind to perfect health.
Starting Monday, March 11, this ALL NEW, life-changing journey is free and open to everyone—worldwide! We encourage you to invite your friends and loved ones to join you and experience:

  • Inspiring words of wisdom by Oprah Winfrey
  • Daily guided meditations by Deepak Chopra
  • Practical tips and wisdom to assist you in living Perfect Health
  • A worldwide community of like-minded individuals exploring the gifts of meditation
There is no charge to participate in this transformational journey. Sign up now for our 21-Day Meditation Challenge—Perfect Health to receive your welcome information and get on the path to perfect health!
Namasté,
The Chopra Center Staff
2013 Costa Del Mar
Carlsbad, California 92009
United States


ENOUGH ABOUT THAT!

 Here is your upbeat and happy MARCH MIX. except for the veldt.. That song is kinda sad.. but its the best. mmm. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo And the Lana Del Rey song I swear was written about my highschool life... And overly true.. "This is what makes us girls : we all look for heaven..."  hahahah I;m so fucking self centered. I love it. But i'm also kind to others!! and always break for animals!!! :)

ENJOY! and for gods sake don't sink to where I was before. 




[Valid RSS] Tweets by @ElizabethASpenc