Ode to Edie Sedgwick and Effy Stonem - THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ode to Edie Sedgwick and Effy Stonem

Effie + Edie + Lana = LOVE


I totally procrastinated today andmade this vidie to one of my new favorite songs. I feel like Effie Stonem is a mini Edie.. even tho shes a fictional character.. I'm cool.


“Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I hate. And the people I hate…”
- Effy Stonem 





"I think something very weird's going on now, 'cause the power that is permitted to youth is quite extraordinary. And they are sort of run by that kind of power."
- Edie Sedgwick








"This is what makes us girls
We all look for heaven and we put our love first
Somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse
Don't cry about it, don't cry about it
This is what makes us girls
We don't stick together 'cause we put our love first
Don't cry about him, don't cry about him
It's all gonna happen"
- Lana Del Rey








Enjoy mes cheries.

xoxox
and P.S. If this depressed you, you might need a little pick me up of girlie pop music. Don't forget cheesy best friend musc is always at your fingertips. : PLAY ME
[Valid RSS] Tweets by @ElizabethASpenc