WHEN I MET YOU IN THE SUMMER.... - THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Saturday, July 5, 2014

WHEN I MET YOU IN THE SUMMER....

Here are some of my fave songs this summer so far:







SO. I just started watching this show called the leftovers and there is this really fucked up truth or dare game the hghschoolers are playing durng a party in one of the scenes. It made me wish we had iphones when i was in highschool bc this truth or dare app was really taking the game to the next level with possible roles like: kiss, get peed on, choke, fuck, hug, burn. (the main girl rolled choke to the guy at the left) who was actually kinda hot but.. YUCK so little!
Now to your left here is he choking him while he jacks off in a private room. totally romantic but toally realistic!!! God, I remember weird parties where this shit probably could have happened.
What might be even more disturbing was that there was definitely a part of me who wished I was still in highschool to play fucked up weird games like that and thnk they were fun. Now i'm not saying its not totally valid for total entertainments value! And you get to watch from the saferty of your own house instead of beng surrounded by idiotic ex crazed male teenagers and slutty cokeheads with two main purposes in life.. one being to get fucked. .. ant the other...hmmm I'll have to think on that one. :)

AnYway, watch the show! Its already semi addicting after one episode so i hope it gets better.
[Valid RSS] Tweets by @ElizabethASpenc